Located on the 2nd floor of a quiet residence, this modern and completely renovated studio consists of:
– a bright living room,
– a sleeping area with a double bed,
– a bathroom with shower,
– a very well-equipped open kitchen (kettle, coffee machine, oven, microwave, fridge, hotplates, toaster),
– washing machine, dryer, hairdryer, iron, vacuum cleaner
– TV and Wi-Fi.
50m away from the Pasteur station, close to all shops and means of transport, this comfortable accommodation in the heart of the capital is perfect for a stay in Paris.
– The 15th arrondissement is an eclectic residential area where the quaint boutiques that surround the La motte-Picquet-Grenelle metro station rub shoulders with the skyscraper of the Montparnasse tower.
– The Bourdelle Museum presents the studio and garden of sculptor Antoine Bourdelle, where artists like Chagall also worked.
– Located on the banks of the Seine, the vast André-Citroën park attracts tourists and families to its greenhouses and its hot-air balloon, connected to the ground by a cable and offering a view of the city.
Rent: 1250€ ALL bills included
Please note that additional costs for cleaning fees: 170€
DO I HAVE TO INSURE MY HOUSE ?
Yes, if you are a tenant!
WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE MONEY IF I CAN’T COME TO FRANCE ? ( VISA problem)
First, check everything is ok before booking! If you can’t come, unfortunately the money (except the security deposit) can’t be refunded. Because your booking involves that the owner refuses all the other incoming demands which are numerous every year as « all inclusive » clean furnished rooms are rare. If you can’t come, we’ll have to look for people again and may be lose another month.
ARE THERE AGENCY FEES ?
Yes ! there are agency fees in order to help you booking this apartment and get a support during your stay
MEET YOUR NEW FRIENDS
Even if you don’t book with us, add us on our networks to participate in our events