This bright and spacious T1 “bis” completely furnished includes a living room with a convertible sofa, a bedroom area with a double bed, a bathroom, as well as an equipped and fitted kitchen. With a neat decoration, located on the 3rd floor, there is complete living equipment:
– a pleasant living room with a comfortable sofa bed,
– a bedroom with a double bed,
– a beautiful, fully equipped kitchen: coffee machine, toaster, kettle, microwave, hob, fridge, freezer,
– a bathroom with shower,
– vacuum cleaner, washing machine, dryer, hairdryer, ironing equipment, hangers, radiators,
– TV and WIFI
MOBILITY LEASE ONLY (Between 1 and 9 months)
- This large studio is near Gare de l’Est and Gare du Nord.
- The neighborhood has all the conveniences of life: greengrocer, mini-market, bookstore, butcher, bakery, pastry shop, and more. However, this will not prevent you from finding peace there.
- Rue de Lancry and its surroundings are filled with cafes, bars, and restaurants.
- In addition, we find not far from there the banks of the canal on which you can walk, as well as the Villemin garden.
- Located near République and with a view of Canal St Martin.
Rent: 1290€ ALL bills included
(Minimum 3 months)
DO I HAVE TO INSURE MY HOUSE ?
Yes, if you are a tenant!
WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE MONEY IF I CAN’T COME TO FRANCE ? ( VISA problem)
First, check everything is ok before booking! If you can’t come, unfortunately the money (except the security deposit) can’t be refunded. Because your booking involves that the owner refuses all the other incoming demands which are numerous every year as « all inclusive » clean furnished rooms are rare. If you can’t come, we’ll have to look for people again and may be lose another month.
ARE THERE AGENCY FEES ?
Yes ! there are agency fees in order to help you booking this apartment and get a support during your stay
MEET YOUR NEW FRIENDS
Even if you don’t book with us, add us on our networks to participate in our events